Featured Speaker Corinne Hoisington
Featured speaker Brooks Harper
Summer Academy 18 is coming to a location near you. The Innovative Curriculum Resource Project, headed by Illinois State University and funded by the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Improvement Act of 2006, to facilitate and coordinate Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs, is pleased to announce Professional Development opportunities for Summer 2018.
Click on location link for complete schedule
- June 18-19. Springfield, Illinois (Click here for the Event Program)
- June 21-22, Edwardsville, Illinois (Click here for the Event Program)
- June 25-26, Addison, Illinois (Click here for the Event Program)
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
16 PD Hours per location
$50.00 registration fee, includes continental breakfast and lunch
Each location featured speakers:
- Brooks Harper: Brooks will be discussing interviewing techniques and networking strategies that have been proven to give job applicants an advantage over the competition.
- Corinne Hoisington: Corinne is the recipient of the Microsoft's Most Valuable Professional in Computer Programming, and is professor of Informative Technology at Central Virginia Community College.
Additional breakout sessions include innovative technology strategies for the CTE classroom.