Certification Training Materials Available
Certiport Free Curriculum Demo for Certification Testing Prep--Limited Time Only!
Certiport is offering a promotion that will allow an Illinois Business &/or Technology teacher to request a free demo for curriculum that will be active through June 2018. This demo can be used by a teacher to evaluate new curriculum ideas for the upcoming school year or can be deployed with students immediately in the classroom to finish the 2017-2018 school year.
Curriculum options that are available align to industry recognized certification programs, but these tools can be excellent resources for teachers even if certification is not offered in the course.
- Microsoft Office Specialist – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- IC3 Digital Literacy – Computing Fundamentals, Key Applications, and Living Online
- Adobe Certified Associate – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, and Animate/Flash
- Microsoft Technology Associate – various Developer, Database, and IT Pro titles – www.certiport.com/mta
- QuickBooks Certified User – QuickBooks 2017
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- CompTIA – A+ 901, A+ 902, Network+, and Security+
Diane Mahinda, BMCE Leader
ILCTE Innovative Curriculum Resources Project